Love, is an emotion. Love is an addiction. Love, is described umpteen times in various movies, novels, stories, poetry, plays, personal experiences, affairs, live-in relationships, etc.
Many experts debate on various aspects of Love.
Do we really fall in love with a person just because we have a liking for her/him?
Is it some internal tuning managed by mother nature that makes us naturally search for a partner with whom we share and care for our lives?
Is it something based on lust?
Can we reason the love for a person?
Can it be better described by linking certain affections for a person?
Can we love more than one person?(Context: partner)
Here's my take on Love. What are the 10 reasons I look forward to fall in love with you?
- We are walking together. Out of nowhere suddenly, a bird does his business on me. Cherishing that moment to see you chuckling, I feel, is love.
- Both of us express ourselves to each other without getting judgmental. Always know, I have a sensitive side in my mind; just for you.
- Our love is the reciprocation of goodwill. I'm blessed to have you in my life. Take me, I'm yours. I am lost without you.
- I am the thorn, you are my rose. I love you so much that I prick the finger that dares to pluck out the petals.
- You presence takes me in trance, the mystic look in your eyes just pours me down. Bliss is here, with me, with you.
- A strand of your hair, a pic of us together. No one said I have too much coin, but my wallet is rich.
- A lazy Sunday afternoon. We both are enjoying a cricket match. Innings break, and I sneakily bring the popcorn in and switch the channel to your favorite movie that is about to begin.
- Love is not when both of us have all the answers. Love is when we are ready to face all the questions together.
- Devotion, attraction, emotion, desire, familiarity, addiction, pleasure, attention, friendship, physical, inspiration, kindness, lust, hope, selflessness, attachment, bond. The harder I try to understand, the more difficult it is to ask myself. So I'll follow the ground logic: Keep It Simple, Silly. :)
- Quoting anonymous, I believe, Love is Trust. We can always love the person whom we trust.
Wait, what, are you still counting..? : )